“Scribble if you desire Dear, it’s your Canvas”
I am Dorothy Payne-Polk
Inspiring feminine evolution through coaching women on their journeys to enhance the many different facets of womanhood. I partner with my clients to co-create clear objectives for overcoming roadblocks that enables them from living a life well of purpose. My desire is for all women to establish rituals of self care, project vibrational elevation, and commit to the process of higher self through being authentic, being bold, and being all about YOU.
I believe that
- A woman is at her best when she has established a healthy practice of internal and external self-care.
- Ones testament of peace equates to the ability to unapologetically profess the words “Yes” and “No”.
- A woman in tune with her own essence can unlock the chains of another woman’s sufferance.
- Self-care is more than aesthetics. It is the revolutionary way of letting the world know that YOU matter.
- The journey of creating a better self is a lifetime commitment. Sign up if up can.
- Self-care for women is a taught behavior, or is often discovered from the lack thereof.
- In a society that position women to be the pillar of giving, let’s give. Let us commit to giving enough to ourselves so we can share our magic with the world.
- It is a woman’s movement…Enjoy!
Beautiful Payne Blog
Life is full of gems, wisdom, and magic. Every woman’s experience can contribute to another woman’s process. We as women have to be willing to share the knowledge that we acquire through our own experiences with other women who are in need of support. We live in a society where women are taught to give more than receive, allow through tremendous compromise, and conform rather than create. There is a trend to every woman’s life. Conquering self actualization is a continued process that is unique for every woman. Manifesting this desire can be a challenge.
Through BeautifulPayne blog, I want to share my personal journey of overcoming fear, societal objections, and generational challenges through providing transparent examples of my growth process in the areas of leadership, motherhood, being a wife, friend, sister, and an advocate of all things feminine. Transformation is necessary for growth. This blog will consist of the strategies that I adopted over time that allowed me to evolve into a woman of purpose, or more like a force to be reckoned with (wink).
Most Recent Blog Post
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Work With Me
As a certified Life Coach, I help women reach their desired lifestyle goals. My services include individual coaching or trainings, and group workshops.
I partner with my clients to formulate action driven objectives that adheres to manifesting desired outcomes. I offer step-by-step guidance, motivation, and solutions to helping women create and execute a lifestyle of fulfillment.
My group workshops are designed for larger settings to provide a strategic approach to creating processes for lifestyle change. These group participate in structured setting where exercises are designed to evoke critical thinking and share knowledge about life patterns, developing visions, and administering purpose.