Personal healing is usually a very hard and uncomfortable subject to dissect. However, the end results of being healed are often positives. But the process and road to healing is where the discomfort comes about. How long will it take to be healed? What does healing requires? What will I gain or lose? These questions are common when coaching my clients on their road to self disTHE HEALING JOURNEY
Defining what needs to be healed requires a level of awareness of self. Often times we are not able to begin the process of healing because we are not able to identify where the healing needs to take. Or what type of healing needs to take place. This is truly pertinent to the healing process.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What area(s) in my life creates feelings of heaviness and burden?
- What area(s) in my life is difficult for me to share with others or even myself? (NOT A HOT TOPIC)
- What relationships, or what self destructive/sabotaging behaviors and patterns are you prone to reliving over and over again?
- What have others identified in your behaviors that has become a common theme in your personal narrative?
Life has a natural call. There is a unique rhythm inside of us that transpires a longing for self-balance and peace. We all desire higher vibrations or in other words to be in total flow. And because of need for balance od self, the opportunity for healing is . Whether it is identifying a trauma bond, from offering a simple apology, our universal creator is always offering an opportunity for healing to take place.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Am I ready to take the necessary actions needed to heal this area of my life?
- Am I willing to seek the necessary tools to assist me on my journey of healing.
- Do I really want resolve, or do I want to be comfortable or right?
- Do I have the much needed support around me to help me along this journey? (Very important!! YES PEOPLE are not always the solution. Trusted, empathetic, connected, and transparent figures are key)
There is no defined process along your journey to healing. However, there are clear and concise behaviors and strategies one can utilize to help along the course. Understanding the different levels of where healing can take place in your life is important. Healing spiritually, emotionally, psychological, socially, and physically all can come with different prescriptions. The true power is merely in you and your willingness to be healed by trusting in your outcome of a changed self.
Questions to ask yourself?
- What tools are needed to assist me along my journey of healing?
- Am I open to the possibility that my healing will come in ways I am not most familiar with?
- What things do I need to align myself with in order to activate the process of healing?
- Have I relinquished a timeframe of completion while allowing an infinite progress and trusting that I will know when I am well?